Therapy Dog Track
Puppy Kindergarten, Focused Puppy, Adult Dog Training and Touching Tails
What To Know
Pre-requisites: Must be current on vaccinations and have proof of a negative fecal sample at the first class. (Please bring documentation of to your first class)
Location: Washington County Veterinary Hospital Map 4262 Tower Hill Road South Kingston RI
Duration: Six, one-hour class sessions for Puppy Kindergarten
- Six, one-hour class sessions for Puppy Kindergarten
- Six, one-hour class sessions for Focused Puppy
- Six one-hour class sessions for Adult ( Basic Adult has ongoing enrollment, Advanced Adult has a set start date)
- Touching Tails Therapy Dog Class meets for eight consecutive weeks and has a set start date. This includes: your Canine Good Citizen and Pet Partners Evaluation. The handlers course is not included in this fee.
- Cash/Check: $606.69 including tax (select promo cash/check) during check out
- Credit/Debit: $627.92 including tax
Please note there are no refunds on package purchases.
Packages require prepayment, and the Therapy Dog Package must be used within eighteen months of purchasing.