Class Description: Class Description: One-on-One Training in Your Home
Busy schedule? Is it a headache to bring your dog to a facility in your car?
Private training is a great option for owners who want the convenience of
lessons in their home, or for resolving fear, reactivity, or separation
anxiety issues before a dog comes into a group lesson environment.
Whatever specific behavior you want to change, having a “home-field advantage”
can really help.
Before training begins, we carry out an in-depth evaluation of your dog’s
behavior and establish your training goals, then create a customized plan to
get you the results you want. We then coach you through the training plan in
a series of private lessons.
All in-home training is done by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer.
Family Values: How this class will benefit you at home
- You can work on specific behaviors without distraction
- We work around your schedule; training is convenient and flexible
- Private training can be done by itself or in combination with group classes.
Who is this class for?
Dogs of all breeds and all ages.
What prerequisites does this class have?
Before scheduling training, you and your dog will have an indepth
evaluation with a trainer to set your goals and training
How It Works
- Initial Consultation. We carry out an in-depth evaluation of your dog and establish your training goals.
- Training Plan Design. We create a customized plan to get you the results you want—with the right number of lessons for your dog, not a pre-set number in a package.
- Training Your Dog. Depending on what’s right for you and your dog, we either:
- Do the training for you (our K9 to Five program), then show you how to maintain your dog’s new improved behavior.
- Coach you through the training program in personal lessons.
When and where does class meet?
In your home, at your convenience.
> How do we register?
Schedule a ninety-minute initial consultation in your home or
at our training facility.
Initial Consultations: One and a Half Hours: $100-$125 plus sales tax based on mileage from the trainers home to your home
Follow-Up Sessions: $75-$95 plus sales tax based on mileage from the trainers home to your home and depending if you pay per session or pre-pay for a package.
Please note: Training package length is worked out on a case-by-case basis.
Get a better-behaved dog now!
Call or email to set up your consultation. (401) 954-2699